Click Click =)

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Such an EXCLUSIVE LIE

How can you even think about LYING TO ME????
Don't you know it hurts me if you lie....

But never mind....
I am an idiot who will believe whatever you say...
What to do...
TOO much of love just makes me GO BLIND...
right girls???
Love just makes us go BLIND
and we just accept anything and everything our other half says....

So Sunday was just so normal...
kinda bored actually until my mum asked
"how come today din go out??"

haha.. even my mum started asking about him...
I think my mum like's my bf a lot...
she forced me to bring him for that lamey Moon cake festival celebration among family members...

So i told you that i was bringing my bro for driving rite?? That Saturday evening...
So we drove all the way to fetch my bf and my bf was kinda cool sitting at the back seat until my bro had to screw up his parking when we reached my place..
Main suka only he just masuk the parking...
I was shouting for him 2 hit the break because he was so close to the other Waja car..
I had to hit MY OWN break (put my foot hard on the leg path)
Aarrgghhh.... I think i had a mild heart attack there....
and all my bf thought was this bro of mine gonna get scolding from my dad...
who ask him 2 main masuk.. lucky dad was in the other car waiting for us and did not see the way he parked....
and lucky he didn't bang the other car....
HE WAS SO LUCKY......

So monday i went for class...
3 pm class... SO LATE... i hate late classes....
But still have to go....
Mr YOONG was kinda sad... but only showed his discomfort by asking if we understood what he was teaching all this while
because the other classes made the valuation on him and said they did not understand whatever he taught them...

He taught about this compunding and simple interest thingy yesterday and asked us if we understood....
OF COURSE WE DID....
and he told ur that the other class did not understand...

haha... they we not paying attention lar maybe...
I make sure i oways sit infront... then only can understand and ask question and NOT FEEL SLEEPY in class....
3rd year lar.. cannot play2 anymore...
and here my bf got the heart to lie to me and make me sad...
BAD BF....

So last nite after going for class.. meet up with my bf and went for dinner....
WE ate A LOT yesterday.....

We 1st ate this CARROT CAKE...
our oh so favaurite..
And mine of cz without the bean sprout... hate that....
then i saw this SO TEMPTING western food stall...
ordered the nugget set... which consist of nugget, hot dog and french fries....

I was bloody full already...
but he still wanted to eat....
so he ordered this black pepper chicken....
and HE FORCED ME TO SHARE WITH HIM...
(later he gonna see me and say i fat, but he oways force me to eat)

And like a good bf, he took the fries wanna feed me, and you wanna know wad he did???
TIPU me1.... put near my mouth and when i open, he pull back and put into his mouth...
worse is what you know... he go and rub the gravy on my lips....
AArrrGGGhhhh.........
He was lucky im a gud gf...
and lucky we were outside....
if not i will pour the whole bbq sauce on his face and rub it all over...
hhaha

DO i sound cruel...???
NO I AM NOT....
Because my bf is cruel....
haha....

But i still OH SO LOVE HIM SO MUCH.....

I don't understand what is with that OH SO words...
But i am OH so IN LOVE....
haha...
Lamey me again......

So I, ooohhh sooo wanna eat nandos now...
I hope he don't tipu me agai bcz i've been saying i wanna eat nanados from so many months back after the last time i ate which i don't remember when....

Okie i gotta leave now....
gotta go and fetch him from class as he got no car today....
Buh Bye....
Signing off now...
Ciaowwzzz....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You were sad.
Now you are happy.
So loving.
Be happy

Click Click =)