Click Click =)

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Rain rain go away....

In case if any1 wants to know how tiny my blue tooth is...
The below picture shows how tiny it is on my laptop....

The reason why i took the photo's of this MAHJONG is to show how TINY it is....
There is two kinda mahjong....
1 is called MAHJONG (the Chinese 1...)
the other one is called RAMI...(numbers.. like the one's you are seeing in the photo's..)
The normal size mahjong (right) the tiny mahjong(left)..
Half way of the game...
I normally play full time MAHJONG during chinese new year...
The only time to gamble RM0.20... =)....
Win = extra money... Lose = never mind....

Today went out with IKAN...
Her main motive was to buy her Law book's from MINERVA...
My main idea of going out was to teman her and then go to IMBI to buy laptop bag.. she sambil2 to buy ink....

I was taking picture of myself when she was in MINERVA....
Presenting to you.....
My ugly Photo's......



This doggie was accompanying me in the car while Ikan was in the book store...

Then went to IMBI plaza.... It was kinda JAM... Biasaler... Saturday...
Bought the bag i WANTED...Black color.. RM 49.00 only....
Cheap.....My sister had the one in chocolate color... so i had to take black...

Bought a PINK mouse....
my stupid coca-cola mouse was giving problem.. double clicking by itself...

Went to time square after that... IT WAS RAINING...
Lucky i brought umbrella...
I never leave the house without an umbrella...

Was arguing about what to eat... That Ikan doesn't want to give any suggestion...
Went to nando's in low yat but there was no one serving... not enough waiters...
We walked out and decided to go to NIRVANA's in Bangsar....

We were lucky that we found a parking ear the roadside...
This is what we ATE....until we were so full.....
Tofu RM 1.00
Chicken varuval... RM 4.00
Pepper chicken RM 4.00
Total for dinner was RM 21.50

Ikan trying to avoid the camera...
Had to smile because i told her it was going to be in my BLOG....
wakakakka


Conclusion.... Had fun with ikan.....
Ate until very full....

2 comments:

tho said...

u r going out spending money again!!!bring ur new bag next week ya..
pity on ikan..
btw, y she called ikan geh??

woaini_87 said...

she is called ikan bcz got 1 day when we were in maxwell, she cuci the fish pond and smelled like ikan..
that's y her name is ikan....

Click Click =)