Click Click =)

Friday, October 16, 2009

Not the same anymore...

Deepavali is not going to be the same anymore...
and this year...
the very first time i don't have any deepavali feel....
No grandma to disturb...
no grandma to wish....
aaarrrggghhhh... my eye is so teary thinking about GRANDMA.. MY PATTY.....
I miss her so much....

I remember years back...
2 weeks before deepavali, My whole family will go over to grandma's place to do TINS of muruku...
the round one... the star one....
and my job FOREVER was to put the squeezed shape dough into the hot oil and take it out...
NO !! it was after few years of doing it only they allowed me to put into cooking oil... because scared i will spoil the soft dough....This picture was taken in 2006

Arrgghhh.. i miss that moments....
then every year we sure do open house for lunch...
My mum's side sure come... and they always look forward to eating my mum's chicken and mutton curry....

Deepavali eve we sure go over to my grandma's place to sleep for the night as to the curries will be boil throughout the night....
and my dad always make sure he buy the goat and WE the children have to do the cutting of the meat and peeling garlic, onions, ginger....

Watch tv until we sleep.....
hai... this year no grandma.. no deepavali....
I wan i wan grandma.....

I miss how i always hold her when we walk...
i miss how i quarrel with her for thing she and me dun agree...
i miss how she always scold me when we sibling quarrel a bit...
if we say anything that she don't like, she will just pout and nod her head...
i miss how she always kiss my hand o cheek when she say thank you if i do anything for her....

Last year deepavali eve she was so sick and we were all so worried... but she was okay after my dad took her to the doctor... this year.... nothing....
This quiet deepavali just make me miss her so much.....

I remember how she will give in to us....
Deepavali 4rm small we always used pavade, then when we grew up we used punjabi suit...
last few years we used t-shirt and jeans....must wash plates and help mum cook
i like how she always bising to my dad to save us from trouble...
arrrggghhhh... this stupid deepavali make me feel soo much about loosing my grandma....
i wan hug her and hold her lar......

Okay.. i think i gotta just stop here...
my tears is threatening to fall....
and my whole family is here in the hall....
they will ask byk2 if they see me...

HAPPY DEEPAVALI EVERYONE.....

2 comments:

kenwooi said...

i feel kinds sad reading it..
anyway happy deepavali =)

kenwooi.com

Kennee said...

So sad... Cheer up gurl... Do enjoy ya Deepavali... ^^

Click Click =)