Click Click =)

Friday, October 30, 2009

Never....

I promise never to hide anything from my bf....

Meet my bf for lunch just now...
Omg... he can really know I've been hiding things from him....

Neway he caught me last Tuesday...
all of a sudden when we were eating he told me.. "you better not hide anything from me.."...
Being an idiot, i defended myself by saying "no.. I'm not hiding anything.."...

I know sometimes i do catch him hiding from me and i make sure he tells me..
He knew something was wrong but he did not pester me...

Earlier, i could not take it anymore after he told me.. "you better make sure you are not hiding anything from me.."....

I had to speak out... i had to tell him.....
And after telling him all..
tears started forming...

I guess it was tears of love.. haha... so dramatic...
He knew something was wrong..
He din pester me to tell him...
After telling him.. he wasn't angry....
he only said.. "don't hide anything from me anymore..."

When he saw my tears he even told me he would buy ice-cream for me...
OMG... i was a kid suddenly... my bf wanted to buy ice-cream for me when i cry....

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.....
I can't believe i hide things from him...
I did not want to hide anything from him...
I was scared about how was he going to react if i told him the truth....

I don't remember how many SORRY's i told him....
Hai..... I'M VERY SORRY SAYANG....
I'm never gonna hide anything from you anymore...

Bf told me he's gonna take me out for food on my birthday and he was smiling suspiciously..
Wonder what's he up to... I know half of the plan.. but the other half of the plan he wants to keep it a secret...

I'M SO SO SORRY FOR HIDING.....
THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING....
I LOVE YOU...MD..!!!!!!!!!!

:-)................

No comments:

Click Click =)