Click Click =)

Saturday, October 3, 2009

My Missing Hp

My hand phone is missing...
and you want to guess who stole it??
MY OWN BOYFRIEND...

We went for movie
the SORORITY ROW at 1.20pm

(photo taken from gsc)

So after that went for a drink...
sending him home time, my bag and HP was kept beside me(in between both the front seat)...
he thought it was his phone and kept it in his pocket without me realizing he was TAKING my HP and not HIS...
ArrGGhhh... i hate it when my hp is not with me....
Don't know if he did it purposely or what because he knows that he can always call my house humans if he wants to know about my whereabouts...

Me like a mad person was searching UP and DOWN for my hp..
Came back asked my sis to call my hp only to know that he had already call her to inform about my phone is with him....
JAHAT....

My hp and his hp is the same model but there are still difference k...
MINE is AP set...
HIS is ORIGINAL set...
MINE is LIGHT
HIS is HEAVY...

and let me tell you what....
HIS hp's BATTERY can be ORIGINAL, but it's of no use....
IT DIES very FAST and now he is USING MY battery.....
What a good girl can i be???
letting him use my AP battery which has got longer LIFE...
while i charge my hp every morning....

Haha.. I'm such a baby ranting about my missing HP....

So I'm gonna belah now...
gotta take bath and yeah, taking my brother for a drive after that....
HE IS STILL A "P" DRIVER.....
Gonna risk my life just to make him better because my younger sis is not gonna sit in his car until i come home SAFE....

No comments:

Click Click =)