Click Click =)

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Monday blue... Tuesday grey...

Peolpe always say mondays are blue...
so now my tuesdays are grey....
Wednesday shall be green
Thursday should be white...
Friday is PINK
Saturday is RED
Sunday is errmmm.... yellow..
haha......

Okay, so my presentation, my part is done...
only waiting for that marketing slides...
then we are all done to present it to the whole class and wait for MR. Vicky to start bashing us with his oh so many questions.. and he love using this sentence "just to share with you"....

So there's this girl trying to add me almost 1 week back.. and i kept her pending as to she only had two friends and i do not know her....
So being me, i do not add people whom i do not know...
Just did not add, neither ignored....
I sent her a message asking "can i know who are you?"
So after dunno how long, she just messaged me back "i'm a human, any doubt?"
What a *******..... just feel like writing back, but why start a problem with someone you don't know....
Must learn this anger management thingy.....
At least give answer like, "i don't know you, but just wish to add you"... or anything which is more nicer....
Like bullshit that i do not know you are a human... if not you can't be using facebook you MONKEY.....

Mood kinda okay now, compared to morning....
Ate this "chi pau kai" (wrap chicken)
nicey nicey... (do not ask me about the picture's because after finish eating only i remembered about it.. can't be taking bone pictures)
Later gotta go for dinner pulak... mumy say she cook already...
and that day her turkey curry also i didn't eat.. waste lar... sis said it was delicious...
I dunno what to eat for dinner...
me and my bf always crack our head to think what to eat....

If anyone of you wanna watch tamil movie.. please go to .................. he got many2 tamil movie... got telugu too...

ciauz....

No comments:

Click Click =)