Click Click =)

Monday, October 12, 2009

Language fun..

So today morning i was suppose to get up at 10 but it was RAINING...
So happy to sleep.. but had to get up at 11 as to i had to meet up with my group members for discussion and then attend class....
Just imagine i had to take bus to college and then take laptop also...
So heavy neh...
(too many SO already)

Then Oh went for class lor....
Today he taught us new topic...
Effective Market Hypothesis....
I think it's easy but still got a little hard lor....
cannot say easy and then fail in exam rite???
hehe......

So took bus home at 6....
Lucky i had a seat or not i think my shoulder would have patah half way....
Saw cousin bro on the way... in the bus...and he teman me home....
Went for SUSHI....
at last....

I called mum when i was in the bus and she asked me, "where are you"...
My only question without answering her was "DID YOU COOK?"...
haha... she said 'NO... waiting for you to spend me SUSHI"...
I smiled... haha....
Of course i said YES to SUSHI....
how can i say no when i was craving fo sushi.....

So balik time we were talking about this language thingy about LAH, LA, MA....
like how we MALAYSIAN use to talk.....
Why lah, No lar... Yes lah....
haha.....

And then we were conversing with my bro in TAMIL.. because his TAMIL sucks big time....
haha..... I sometime really like speaking in Tamil.....
I love Tamil... I am proud to be INDIAN to speak Tamil....
Lucky my tata taught me Tamil... but lacking is i dun know how 2 write o read....
sad sad....
I'm gonna start to learn how 2 read....

Wanthoma, sapthoma, kelembela....
haha.....
i like it....
it means...
we came, we ate, lets go...

My bluetooth missing...
will upload some picture later on....
Facebook waiting for me...
bb

No comments:

Click Click =)