Click Click =)

Saturday, October 10, 2009

It's a test of god...

So got back home from grandma's place at 7 in the morning and slept at home for another 1 hour before I've got to go out...
Was suppose to go to bath when dad had to talk to me, and i think he is right...
He is always right..... and as usual, when the conversation touches some sensitive issues, i will just tear...
he wasn't scolding.. was just talking and as usual my weak heart will just make me tear....
i didn't cry...not the loud kind... water just pour only....
the father - daughter love made the tears...
haha....

So went to see a guy and he was very accurate with things and i believe what he said... it was true.... SO FREAKING TRUE which you cannot deny anything.....
So I'm gonna be careful with things that includes my feeling...
not gonna let any1 hurt me.....
this fragile heart cannot be hurt...

So after that went with Mr. H to get my charger changed because it was not working last night when I brought it back to use...
Then went for food.... OMG... I was basically eating ammonia...
I ordered this Ikan Pari set.... and the fish had this strong ammonia smell...
I thought only i smelled it and as H to smell..
he immediately took the plate of fish away and i din eat....

Arrggghhh..... Oh yea.. the so call restoran is in MUTIARA LG STATION KOPITIAM....
Never gonna step into the place anymore...
can never trust people when it comes to food....

Now all i gotta do is sit in this house and find all my points to present to my group people for next weeks assignment tomorrow....

How i wish suddenly i kena loterry and i decide to just open a business and dunit to study anymore...
But sad part is i dun buy LOTTERY.....

I wish i can see you now...
missing you... and my mum is gonna take my car and run away to see her brother....
bad bad bad.....

Signing off....
bb

No comments:

Click Click =)