Click Click =)

Friday, October 9, 2009

If you want to know...

Okie....
If you wanna know, My bf of 4 years asked me to MARRY him last night...
And you wanna know what i told him???
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
NO!!!! HE DID NOT ASK ME THAT Q....
haha.... I know i was being lame....

okok....
Neway my dad already talked to him about this marriage thingy....
hehe... that was like i think last month... yeah....
and he said he'll marry me by ** not telling you....
Will post here if i'm getting married...
hehe.....

So yesterdays class was normal lar..
nothign great to brag about....

IKAN IS BACK....
Yesterday when i was in the bus, Ikan messaged me and after the 2nd sms MY HP BATTERY DIED ON ME... not even a day... morning the battery tinggal 75% and died on me at 4pm...
I tell you ar.. the battery is my bf 1......
haha.... lucky my bf din call me, if not he will be calling my house next because he scared something will happen to his fatty gf.. haha

So the 1st thing i did whe i came home was CHARGE my hp...
and guess how many msg came in???
3 lar...
2 from bf.. 1 4rm ikan....

So while charging took my raped car for a nice wash...
Made sure the guy wash everypart properly....
and went to see ikan....

We shared so many nice story..
Went for dinner... and only reached home around 12...
and i think my mum was up waiting for me to balik...
ahhh.. if dady here sure bising d...
but he care's, thats why he bising....

My dady comign back tonight....
wonder what he bought... hehe.....

I'm suppose to be busy with assignment ans NEXT week i've got a presentation to do....
I hate presentation because MR VICKY s gonna throw Q at us after we present...
arrrggghhhh.....

I'm going out for lunch with my bf now....
Buh BYe.....



2 comments:

iriene said...

Glad to know that you and your bf going to have the 'BIG DAY'. Appreciate every moments together and cherish it. All the best in your assignemnt too. Do drop by hwen u r online..

woaini_87 said...

Hey, the "big day" is not so soon..
hehe...

Click Click =)