Click Click =)

Sunday, October 11, 2009

I wan eat....

ARrrggghhhhh....
I wan eat SUSHI lar....
Most important is that ebiten temaki....
my saliva dripping already....
I forgot when was the last i ate sushi....

So what i did today is get up and went to MCD to discuss about y coming presentation because one of my group mate is GOING TO HAVE HIGH FEVER THE COMING THURSDAY...
haha... she's actually going for holiday but can't be giving the lecturer that reason...
so that's why we decided to discuss earlier...
Just came back and had the sudden urge to eat sushi....
Mum already cook dinner.. and she said, see later if can then only go eat...
i wonder how come suddenly din bising say "i already cook, you sumore wan go outside eat"
hehe.. mood good kot...

Now H is asking me go for dinner...
haha.... now i say i dowan eat, she sure bising...
just came back wanna go out sumore.....
OKie lar... gonna go get ready to eat.....

Buh BYe......

No comments:

Click Click =)