Click Click =)

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Happy time's fly faster...

At last... i bought a new blue tooth... its very tiny.. it cost me RM 26..
but nevermind.. Pestered my bf to walk with me to find for the blue tooth and lucky there was a computer shop in JUSCO

Went for THE TIME TRAVELER'S WIFE (TTTW) yesterday...
I find the movie GOOD... but nothing beats P.S. I LOVE YOU i cried from THE VERY BEGINNING TO THE END...
TTTW was funny at the beginning and was touching at the end...
borrowed my bf's shoulder, had tears in my eye but i forced myself to NOT cry..
=).. never like crying in cinema's...
Would have cried if i was at home.. =P...
Wouldn't mind watching it again.. but NOT in the cinema...

After TTTW, watched MJ's THIS IS IT (TII)...
I find it OKAY...
songs were good, movements were good..
but lacking on the way the movie was taken..(the shots)

The following photo is IKAN eating sushi...
The balls in the bowl is TAKOYAKI...
Food that we ordered...
NOPE... i made the order... half of it is in the stomach already


The two left over's which we were arguing on who to each which one...
Was very very full...

The pile of plates after finishing our LUNCH...
it came to RM 40 ++...
More expensive than when i go with my bf...



The two dog photo's were taken outside of my house...
bith the dog was under on of the cars in my house...
A paserby took the dog out because scared we might kill it when we reverse the car....
Both are female dogs... bitches... haha....

The about 1 got a love at the back.. *see see*....very playful.. lie to jump around alot...
The other 1 is more brownish... dislike people touching it....

Dad as gone for another business trip...
so I'm free until Sunday....
hehe.. I'm a bad daughter.... I admit it...
But daddy loves me... SO WHO CARES if I am a bad daughter....
I don't kill... wakakakka.....

I'm mad... Bf says it all the time... R U MAD???
Was suppose to write this post last night but the internet was giving me problem...

My birthday in 2 weeks time... so is WING's birthday after mine...
Mine is 12, wing's is 21... terbalik only... and it's very easy to remember each others I/C number too....

College mates were planning on going to lookout point and they were calculating min between 12 and 21 to choose which date to go...

Boyfriend bought an early present because i WANTED it so badly....
will write that in another post....

click more on my advertisement and visit me more often... thank u... and please do write comments..

2 comments:

raj said...

wow!! nvr invite me oso....dun 4gt to belanja on ur bdy k...

woaini_87 said...

we haven't really decide where to eat yet....

Click Click =)