Click Click =)

Saturday, October 3, 2009

The great NESCAFE

Haha....
Sorry to nuffnang and readers okay....
there was some sort of disturbance today where my blog was unavailable for the short time period...
Short time only right??


So it was Wednesday where i found out that there is this CHINDIAN in my class...
But she was different from me...
hehe...
let me tell you the story how i found out about it....

I went for class 10 minutes late because of the morning jam...
and got into that FREAKING early class at 8.55 (guess so) when the class was suppose to start at 8.45...
Lecturer already started his introduction for the subject and he asked if we know what is the meaning of OUG?
We definitely said UNIVERSITY OF GREENWICH (Just for your information, it is pronounced as granich)(got the pronunciation correct?)
But he said NO...
it is
UNIVERSITY ORANG GANAS
hahahahaha.....
I find this lecturer kinda interesting...

So coming back to how i found out about this CHINDIAN girl....
The lecturer was calling every ones name and he made sure he said the 8.45 behind every name...
he wants us to be early for his class.. not missing any of his words...

Then he called my name and i raised my hand
He looked around and called my name again, and this time raised my hand higher...
He LOOKED at, me, then my name and said, 'Oh, ur SHARMINI MANAN, i was looking at the indian girl to find for sharmini'

Then the other chindian girl name was after mine starting from T....
guess what, the girl's name was a chinese name...
TING SIEW LING if not mistaken....
And the lecturer was shocked as the girl looked like an idian girl, he was expecting someone who looks chinese....

Then he turned looking at me and the girl.. back and forth for 2 times and he said, both of you should jus change....
haha.....

So that was the story of how i found out about the other CHINDIAN girl....
But she prefered to be called shakti...
I find her nice....
hehe.....

And i like this joke...
The lecturer gave us 20mnts break and we went down the building as winnie was finding for water refill machine and the lecturer asked me
"hey, you specs is blue, you CAN SEE ME AR?"
Haha... Wing answered for me saying "yalar sir, she can see you SO BLUE"...
He was wearing a blue shirt on that day....

Thursday was great...
I left house at 7.15.. reached college at 8 in the morning...
Damn early ler.....
But got a nice seat, unlike the week before the holidays...
Sit so belakang ar....

And i wanna CRY now....
Lecturer was hinting on my group to do two presentation and even threaten to close eye and pick when he already targeted our group....
So now we gotta start getting ready for presentation for the 3rd week of OCTOBER....
CRY ME RIVER... (correct words rite from the song?)

Yesterday (2day is saturday) i did nothing productive....
stayed at home and play game and im gonna download my MAPLE STORY back....
actually in the process of downloading now...will be ready to be played in 30 minutes....
YEAH.... i wanna do my 4th job....

I don't have a REAL life job...
nuffnang is all i am puting my hope on to earn some income to buy random liking thingy....

Oh yeah.. thinking about spending money I WASTED MONEY ON THURDAY AFTERNOON
I went to A&W with my college friend to lepak as we had 1 1/2 hour before another class... and i saw this A&W TOUCH N'GO card...
AAAwaaawwww.... guess what i did...
i made all of us buy in 1 receipt but it wasn't enough (RM 32++) and they had this CRAYON SINCHAN for SALE...
I BOUGHT IT... all 6 (1 was free because i ordered the kiddo's meal so bought only 5)
And it reached RM 56....
haha..... and i took out the cash to pay, guess what the lady said??
"you kena bayar guna kad TOUCH nGO...
hahaha..... My other freiends was asking "wei got touch n'go card or not"
i replied "YES"
Next question was "inside got enough money"
I laugh and said "unlimited"....
woohhoooo... I GOT THE A&W TOUCH nGO card........

Some might find me LAME...
and i like the way wing said " you are the kind of people marketing will like"...
haha... I agree with her to some extend...
Because if I wanna buy something which I like, I don't care how much it will cost me...
MINE...... and i definetly never go out without money in hand... (pocket to be exact)

So 2day is MOONCAKE FESTIVAL....
So "CHONG CHIU JIE KUAI LE" to every1 who is celebrating...
and to those Indian and Malay, don't forget we are 1MALAYSIA...
So please celebrate together as there will be seven indians celebrating mooncake festivel in my aunties place tomorrow...
5 Half indian + 2 Pure indian...
hahaha

I find myself laughing to much.....
Laughter the BEST MEDICINE
If you are sad, talk to me
if you wanna cry, cry with me
if you wanna talk, talk to me
I AM ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU....

Ikan... come home fast... i wanna go out with u and lassi.....
Missing you guys SO much

And SWEETIE MD I LOVE YOU...!!!!!


3 comments:

WK said...

Nice to know you CHINDIAN girl

kenwooi said...

happy mooncake festival! =)

kenwooi.com

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Click Click =)