Click Click =)

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Got raped for the SECOND time....

Arrrggghhhh....
I've been using this expression for this few days....
I've been very unhappy.. and sad....
and her comes another problem....
So bloody upset....

Someone break into my car AGAIN.....
I wonder who on earth is this cruel IDIOT....
Such an EXPERT IDIOT....
And i believe it's the same person who did this for the second time...
Check my old post t0 see

That IDIOT did it again...
He stole the radio again...

And this photo's was taken when i was driving to go and repair the window...
I wanted to take photo in the morning but i was rushing for class...

After doing the window my sis ask me to go and make report in the police station...
so i went ALONE....

Arrrgghhhh i wish dad was here.... he went for business trip liao....
So i went lar.... and it took me 1 hour to make all the report and balik...
Guess 1 hour is okay rite???
because must take statement and go see the INNER OFFICE OFFICER....
They wanted to find for finger print but no use lar... Many ppl molested my car ady....
My mum, me, The guys who repaired the window glass...

The policeman or policemen??? (forgot my English d)
they were kind....
talking and they gave me information's on how to keep your own belonging..

SO HUMANS.. PLEASE LISTEN TO ME....
if ever next time your radio is the kind which is CAN BE TAKEN OUT 1....
PUHLEASE (please) never NEVER never ever keep that front part of the radio in the car...
they said that this pecah masuk humans can detect frequency from that thing...

Oh yea.. must remind my man too...

So never do this mistake.....
My RM 200 is BURNT....
radio gone....
I'm SAD....
like my car kena rape again....
eeewwwww.....
must take my car for a nice wash and do prayers all...

Oh yeah.. my Maple char level 83 d.... but i got no time to play...
assigment too many.. then got homework...

And guess what... for the very 1st time i skipped my class...
haha....went for the mornign class... cabut lari for the second class...

So that's it for now...
BB

1 comment:

IMCurtain said...

Hello all,

We would like to invite you to promote your blog on our blogosphere. It has similar functions as Innit and Digg. Totally free!

(Click on the 'Tutorial' button if you're not sure how to do it)

Join now: Malaysian Blogger [Blogger's Meeting Point]

Malaysia Boleh!

Click Click =)