Click Click =)

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Festive of lights...

So last night went to bricksfield to buy punjabi suit...
although I'm not celebrating Deepavali this year..
but i've only got 2 sets of punjabi suit....and my dad seems to be asking us to go to temple every time the temple got some important days.... ( can' t be using the same one always) the other time bought cloth to ask the woman to do, she do all size small lar... had to sedekah the baju's to my sistas
So mum said if go late, they will sell it at cheaper price...

So only left the house around 10.30....
was stuck in the jam to find parking, and lucky one car was leaving the illegal (normal days cannot park) parking space, so kita masuk je lar...
and this chinese guy in the other car was trying to be funny...
Indian blood running in us lar... so me n my sis marah lar..
haha....
The guy was lookign at us and i think he read my sis lips like scolding him, he just diam and moved his car to the other side....
wakakakkaka....
Don't play2 with this Manan family humans...
hehe.....

Went and bought 4 punjabi suit for rm 130... cheap lar....
i saw so many nice RED color suits and my dad only said.. you got so many of tis color...
aaarrggghhh.. I LOVE THE RED......
i decided next time when i start working, i'll go myself and buy..
hehe.....

So after buying, walking the whole row of shops...
went to my uncle's place...
he sell's all this god pictures... (sendiri buat one)
Near to his shop d, we saw so many ppl stading in a group, some taking pictures and claaping hands..
Me n my sis thought got some show...
then i heard ppl shouting, i said "so fast thaipusam mer..."
haha.....

But the real case was, police was catching the ppls who sell firework...

Reached home around 1 am.....
as usual, i dun sleep early, only slept at 3 in the morning....

11 o'clock sis started waking me up....
I WAN SLEEP LAR....
bf ask me to be indian for 1 day..... OIL BATH...
oi... I am an INDIAN for whole life lar.....
every year i do that oild bath itu he din comment..
this year no patty to put oil, he asking me to go bath with oil...
haha..... crazy bf... I LOVE U LAR....

Went to aunty's place and....
usually when we go to her place(grandma's place), we will only see grandad's photo.. but now, grandma's photo also beside him....
Went there and peeled a mango...
ate all by myself.....

Went to uncle's place next and ate lunch...
came home and slept after that..

Had weird weird dreams but i cannot remember any of my dreams when i got up....
I hate it when i don't remember my dreams... and worse it was some kinda bad dreams...

Went to send bro to sri sinar and was stucked in the jam for 20 minit because of police block...

the next part is my favourite.....
I WENT TO EAT SUSHI AGAIN....

Yesterday with my bf....
2day with my mum n sis....

SO happy......

It feel's like today is SUNDAY....
and all the tamil movie on TV SUCKS.....
Don't they have nice programmes to be aired on TV...

I wanna go fetch my bro d....
buh bye.....

No comments:

Click Click =)