Click Click =)

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Dream in a DREAm...

So i had this dream in a dream....
Does anyone here get what I'm saying???

Because what i meant was.. i was sleeping and i had this dream that i was sleeping and was dreaming...
now you understand????

My heart in all in a mess now.....
I hate that dream at to it makes me feel emotionally down... sad... feel like crying....
And after that dream....
I dream that in that i was awake and talking to someone about it, and the person was talking about the same thing and i told the person that i already know about this....

I really do not want this to come through.. because it will make a very big change in my life...

If DEATH is what anyone is guessing my dream was... NO.. it wasn't....
i stopped dreaming about death.....
and its not about dinosaur chasing me in the jungle.... that was like the most stupidest dream i ever had when i was kinda small....

I'm suppose to do so many things....
assignment.. presentation...
repair car...
arrrggghhhh...
i just cant manage my time properly......
i think I'm just gonna let god handle all this emo problems....
because it HE who want to feel what does it feel like having problems and things.....

Soon I'm just gonna give up life.. but who knows when...
till then.... I'm just gonna try to do whatever i can....

So now I'm gonna sign off and continue with my presentation slide....

1 comment:

Kennee said...

wow...weird strange dream...
Btw, nanged your post on innit and clicked your ads...^^

Click Click =)