Click Click =)

Friday, October 23, 2009

Dance when you can..

Life was always great...
Nowadays life is no more great...
3RD year is not easy.....
3 HARD assignments are already in my hand and i have not started anything...

I notice my latest post are all about this assignments thing...
and it's preety boring to keep going on and on about tis assigment...

Mr. vicky was telling my class yesterday that he will e having compatition between 3 classes...
the UOG accouting classes(untuk orang ganas) and this leader girl picked me and Yzhen to join the presentation thing....

I used to talk infront of crowd when i was in F5.. but no more after that....

Last week i talked in front of the class and was trembling a little...
NO i wasnt trembling.. just couldnt read out my words properly..
haha... was it a sign of scared???
Maybe.. Maybe not....

Ask me to talk rubbish I CAN...
ask me to talk about studies... I DIE...
haha....

But i think i'll do my best no matter what's it for....

THINK IT AS YOU ARE DOING THE PRESENTATION TO KEEP YOUR JOB...
(mr. vicky's line)

Yesterday, it was raining after class.... {Must be the work of "9 wong ye" (nine god thingy )}
knowing my bf needed test pad..
He smsed me 4 time ler.. plus class me sumore...PPl having discussion mar....
Aku jalan sampai POPULAR which was kinda far under the umbrella...
got my jeans wet... HATE walking with a heavy wet jeans....

I need to get myself a bluetooth.. my old 1 missing d...
and i can't put in any photo's for my blog...
benci benci....

Today woke up saw my nice, still long nail on my POINTING finger..
I went to the toliet.. did all my JOB there and came out looking at my nail AND i found IT WAS MISSING....
No idea when my nail putus...
no sign of it leaving me....

Sad sad....

Nvm.. will grow it again... not like tak pernah putus pun.. haha...

So i'll be going for PIZZA after this.. woohoo....
i've been wanting to eat pizza for the last 3 weeks...
hehe.....

ciauzzz

1 comment:

iriene said...

All the best on your assignment.
Do your best, I know you can do it :)
I had Domino Pizza for dinner just now.. Have a great weekend!

Click Click =)