Click Click =)

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Cried in a WEDDING...

A grandma made my eye teary....

Okay.. it wasn't a real HUMAN wedding to be exact..
It was Saturday....(what i did that morning will be in a another post..)
So that night i went for this MURUGAN's (GOD) wedding...
He marries his wife EVERY YEAR....

I went to temple because dad ask us to go..
We the girls.. me, small sis, and mum had to take the "tatte".. (dulang/big plate in Tamil)
(Indian wedding will have... got sweets... cakes...)
So i took for one of the girl side...
and after doing that, i went and have a seat at the end..near the 1 step higher end where all the old woman and man's sat on a CHAIR...

Then all of a sudden this old lady tap my shoulder and ask me in Tamil " your grandmother still alive or dead...?" (i wonder how come people put that dead word in a sentence... why not just ask "is your grandmother still alive?"

My answer was kinda short "passed away in January.."....

I had to turn my head and tilt my head up as to tears was starting to form in my eye...
aaaarrrrggghhhh....
Why must she ask????
She just reminded me of my grandma.....

My sis asked me why am i crying... haha....
I told her.. and had to grab a tissue FAST to wipe or the tears would have flowed down my face...

The food was great... no 'PULI SOORU" (sour rice).... but got briyani rice.. and vege meats...
Nicey nicey.....

The youth members had to tease me with PULI SORRU as to the night before i went behind them to get PULI SORRU ONLY....

That's all for that night....

Will update soon about my early birthday present.. and my date with ikan-sushi..shopping (Saturday)...Halloween shopping with my bf...(Sunday)

2 comments:

kenwooi said...

hey cheer up =)

kenwooi.com

GinGin said...

=.= Tat lady really made me sweated... =.=

Anyway, cheer up oo~ =)

Click Click =)