Click Click =)

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

blue sky turn grey

So for the second time i skip class... but not the same class...
hehe....
Last week was CIMA... this week... TODAY was CIFA....
and you wanna guess what???
the lecturer called my name and knew that i din;t go...
WHY of all name mine????

I skipped the morning class because i was so sleepy...
got up and saw the time was 6.29... 1 more minute for the alarm to ring...
but my mind was only 3 in the morning...
so i canceled my own class.. but class was still going on....

Afternoon class ended 15 minutes earlier... went to library and finished the slides...
and when i was presenting sendiri in front of group member... my sentence all lintang- pukang already...

Wonder how I'm going to present my slide tomorrow....

Only reached home around 7 something...
So hungry ler...
but nothing to eat....
just ate LOH MAI KAI.... mummy buy one....

My day turned grey when someone accused me for something i DIN DO.....
I paling pantang when people accuse me....

Gonna watch tv now and sleep...
MUST get up tomorrow for presentation or the others gonna kill me...
wing is in BALI.. so she escape this time's presentation....
SWOT gonna make her do all...
hehe....

3 comments:

Kennee said...

lolz... i love lo mai kai Btw...nanged ya post and also clicked ur ads

kenwooi said...

how come you got presentation and your member (i assume) is in bali? lol.. =P

kenwooi.com

woaini_87 said...

5 ppl in a group...
My other member booked the ticket 2 months back so only 4 doing.. and this presentation was very sudden..

Click Click =)