Click Click =)

Sunday, October 18, 2009

BANKRUPT....!!!!

Ohhhh Myyyy Gooddddd.....
One of my bank account is only left with RM 4.41.....
aarrrggghhhhhh....

I am suku to bankrupt......
Okay.. I'm over exaggerating here....
I've got cash in hand and if i put that in then I'm not bankrupt.....

I've never allowed my bank account's amount to go this low...
worse come to worse i would have at least rm 100 or maybe rm 50...
but now it's only RM 4.41....

How can i be that careless??
okay careless is not the right word...
it's suppose to be ignorant...

I normally check on my account through online banking frequently... but for this pass few days,
all i do is just swipe and forget to check on my account...
haha.....

So today i went for lunch with my BF to Alexis in Bangsar shopping center....
and the bill was... OH MY...
fine, not the first time for that amount...
but since we are trying to save our expenditure...
the amount was over....
RM 90 ++ for 2????
yea... it's true.....

Nite time went over to my uncle's place for dinner and the rest of the family members were there too....
ANGSA curry,.....
haha.... i find it just OKAY only.....
nothing very great.....

And my uncle's wife asked, "where's you man??""....
haha.. MY MAN... yea... he his now part of the family member....
And my elder sis answered her... " he also celebrating deepavali, and does special appearance only"..

Haha... he all 1 BIG SUPERSTAR....
only do special appearance.. what to do??.. he had to go to his aunties place, and sambil2 go his frens hse...

Tomorrow back to class....
I'VE GOT TO REALLY START DOING MY ASSIGNMENT...
Please give me motivation....!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Click Click =)