Click Click =)

Friday, October 9, 2009

Are you lonesome tonight...

So was suppose 2 meet up with ikan n lassi tonight...
but tak jadi....
this ikan always 'fly kite' 1....
tipu ppl so much.....

Oh yeah... after lunch bf said want buy 1 crate of red bull...
i don't understated why this ppl like red bull so much...
it taste like ANTIBIOTIC to me...
eeEEwwwWWW

So what we did was go to this whole sale thingy and bought lar...
I masuk only my mind was thinking about MAMEE....
that junk food lar....

My bf who does not like to eat junk food, suka this particular junk food...(not gonna reveal what's it....)
Don't wanna add more misunderstanding among humans...
So what i did was take small packets, but no he wanted BIG packets....
aaarrrghhhh.....
"wai sek kuai"......
hehe.....

So bought that and saw this PAGODA...
i felt it was kinda cheap because 7-11 sells it at RM3++
but it was only RM 1.85 per packet and there was 20 packet and only cost me RM 37.00
SO mestilar i beli... my DADDY suka mar....
I'm a daddy girl... and I love mummy to....
AND I LOVE MY FAMILY TOO....
AND ALSO MY BOYFRIEND TOO....
hahahahahahahaha.....

I am a family person.....

So beli already... come back lar...
Mummy laugh n scold me mad....
because she said i bought too much d...
and she made sure i hide the kacang under my bed...
haha.... Or not my daddy gonna finish all the kacang very fast.....

Oh yeah... My DADDY is back....
i saw him tak sampai 5 minit my mummy sent me out of the house to STAY WITH GRANDMA tonight....
Lucky here got Internet...
if not I'll die.....

Okay fine.... not die...
JUST BORED.....

So what I'm doing here now is blogging...+ chatting..+ watching TV with grandma....
1 grandma go to heaven.... Got 1 left and i will definitely treasure her...
SO FAMILY IS IMPORTANT no matter how much they back stab you...
how much they scold you...
how much they wanna be enemy with you....
it's all about how you think about it...
because when other people stab you, they will stand by you....

So never ever treat family BAD.....

No comments:

Click Click =)