Click Click =)

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

What kinda police will ask u this??

So this story was suppose to be posted here maybe 2 to 3 weeks back...
u remember that vinayagar chathurti day? that morning at 5 we were suppose to go n bang coconut...(break coconut lar)
So me normally will only sleep around 2 in the morning, so to leave at 4.30 in the morning, i decided not to sleep.
And that morning at 3.30 i was suppose to go and fetch my bf from his house.
So i left my house at 3.30 in the morning and drove all the way to my destination and drove back..
Just when i turn into my normal turning to go home, there was this police block..
The police stopped my car in the MIDDLE of the road.. there was no car behind me.. then he ask 4 my license and I/C.... below is the conversation with the police man
P : You orang apa?
my I/C memang INDIAN name ler... got A/P
Me : india
P : Tapi you macam orang MELAYU. Kamu mix ke?
Me : Yea. Mak cina.
P : Oh, itu orang panggil CHINDIAN..
I was thinking 2 myself, race and religion also don't have the option for CHINDIAN, so why bother say CHINDIAN ler?? I am an INDIAN, so be proud to say INDIAN lar... but it was 3 something in the morning and it was a Sunday, so why bother start an argument in the morning, nanti he put me in the jail, i die ler...
P : rumah kat mana?
Me : belakang post office je.
Next he look at my bf who was sitting beside me and ask 4 the his I/C.Then he ask
P : You bukan orang sini, kenapa datang sini?
OMG.... Is the policeman mad o wad??? not from here cannot come here mer???...
Me : nanti nak gi sembayang..
Then he let us go. Siao eh....


The other incident, few months back.. the hartamas road there where you connect to PJ without paying toll there... U know where?? after the sains petronas big onion building in hartamas (green 1).. There oways got police 1 lar...
But that day was in hurry.. so just drove lar... did not see my Km/J...
Tiba2 there was block...
aik... siao oO...
So slow down lar....
Then police saw my car number ask me stop at the side...
Hai.. stop lor...
Then police came near me, i wind down my window and ask
Me : ye encik?
P : Tunjuk Lesen dan I/C cik...
Gave him lar....
P : Cik panju lebih dari had laju. 92 km/j di 4.2
(showing me the paper) suppose 2 only drive at 80 km/j
Me : Oh ye ke encik?
P : jadi macam mana?
Me : bagi saman la encik....
P : ........... (cant say anything liao) (jia lat lor(die)
Started issuing the saman SO SLOW.... maybe he was thinking i might change my mind in giving him money....
Siao... and i like the way my dad said me... you are a rich kid.. but I'm a poor father...
wakakakKKkakaaAAA

Why must we give under table money ler??
make the police so corrupted only...

No comments:

Click Click =)