Click Click =)

Saturday, September 5, 2009

No IKAN KELI!!!!

I am officially banning(correct word?) IKAN KELI from my food list...
You wanna know why??
I think my stomach hates this good looking, nice to eat ikan keli...
I never had problems with food.. neither medicines...
No allergy. fine maybe 1..
THE alcohol..my arm bones and skin gets itchy so does my neck also gets itchy..
But who cares...once in a while, just take a sip....
and how i taste a wine o alcohol drinks is by just putting the glass near my lips and let my lips touch the drink and i just lick my lips...
that's how i taste my ALCOHOL drinks..
I'm not lame, i do not want to take risk drinking it, because you might be rushing me to the hospital the next moment if i drank too much...
asthmatic patient... and i always make sure I've got my inhaler in my bag if i know I'm going out with bunch of alcoholics...
okay.... enough of this alcohol story....

SO ikan keli is my big problem now....
My 1st encounter with this ikan keli was i think 1months back...It was a SUNDAY
My mum cooked this ikan keli and it was dinner time...
no1 in my hse skips ikan keli....
good fishy... hehe...
and my younger sis was eating, so i told her 2 feed me...
we put this malay sambal.. WOoolalAlaA... nice
SEDAP....
sudah makan, it only took my stomach 20 minit to start its fight....
I was holding on 2 my stomach.. SAKIT....
then i started feeling headache.... OMG...
next i felt lyk vomiting....
Went and slept on my bed... NO NO
had 2 rush to te toilet....
i though the problem was because of TOO SPICY...
went to toilet SEKALI, DUA KALI, vomited what ever i ate....
head felt better.... but my stomach still don't want to let go... IM STILL IN PAIN..
It was 12AM.. i think so.... my elder sis asked if i wanna go 2 the hospital... takut if i food poisoning.... i mestilah tak nak.... they will put drips and make me FATTER...
so somehow managed to sleep and the next day i was okay....

2nd encounter was the FOLLOWING SUNDAY...
again ikan keli... this time i din put sambal... i eat the indian style...
rice was HOT HOT... added some water...and SALT...
again WhooOlaAlA.... squeeze the ikan keli nicely with the rice...
and ATE.... sedap duh..... OUCH again stomach pain...
this time i though 'I THINK MY STOMACH DON'T LIKE ME TO EAT ON SUNDAY NIGHT'..
Lame right?? i know ler... hehe....
But this time din vomit, i think i went into toilet for almost 5 times.... and sometime nth came out... EEaaRRgghhhhH... geram.....
after that mummy din cook ikan keli.. i pun dun eat....

Now The 3RD and the last .... was thursday night....
My sis bought nasil emak, adalah kerang, ayam, IKAN KELI...
oni 3 packet kongsi 5 ppl.... Ikan keli almost finish when i went to eat, and the last bits, my mum just took from the ikan keli and put in my rice... i never thought of anything, tunggu apa lagi, just EAT LAR...
next i know... AGAIN stomach pain..
I CONFIRM THIS IS THE KERJA OF IKAN KELI..
I tell u... stomach cramp on that day of the month oso i can tahan.. not this...
INI SAKIT whole stomach.....

To those who do not know what does ikan keli looks like...
Nah.. this is ikan keli....
very soft flesh... very slippery if not yet cook...

No comments:

Click Click =)