Click Click =)

Monday, September 14, 2009

Miss World Malaysia 2009

Wah!!!!!
My primary school besty...
my long lost besty after that...
met her back after maybe lets count standard 2 or izit 3??? until maybe a year or 2 back...
so its..20 - 9 = 11 year.. so she was missing for 11 years....
okay my point here is not about where she went, what she did...
but its about SHE JOINED THIS MISS MALAYSIA 2009...
so guys and gals out there....
vote for this buddy of mine... my babe, my hun, my sweetie... haha... sounds so cheesy...

the link to EVERY1
the link to HER
Her name is JESINTHA JEYAPANDIAN....
She is also a mixed parentage like me.... Father INDIAN, mum CHINESE....

Go n check her out and do not 4get to VOTE for her...

and this is a picture of her....
THANK YOU

No comments:

Click Click =)