Click Click =)

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Got slap for reason I DIN DO

When we come to this earth, we were using nothing..
we came empty handed...
We were happy babies who cried for anything and everything because we can't talk...
God sent us here to enjoy... but then...
MINNIE'S EASY LIFE
is not easy anymore because people like to make her life sad....
YOU SEE MY LEG DOWN THERE??
The RED part... and you see some marks?? (swollen/scratched kind)
SO PAIN... SO RED....

I was slapped on my leg for something I DIN DO....
TWICE....
OUCH......

I sometimes ask myself why do i start/write this blog...
Ain't this blog for me to write WHAT i WANT ??
Or what other reason do i have??

The one of many reason i write this and make it public because i found out about this nuffnang and every time some1 click my ads, i get money...
So people, if you are reading my blog, please click on my advertisements.
Thank you....

And to people who find my blog, boring and you don't wanna read... please click F4...
If you want to comment about my blog, DO IT...
Don't go and gossip about my blog k...
I don't want my blog to be a BAHAN PERBUALAN...TALKING MATERIAL
Comment je lar....
If you wanna know more about what I write, POST A COMMENT
You don't understand, POST A COMMENT
Got a question, POST A COMMENT

Don't make me sad k...
It's my blog.
I wanna write what I want..
I don't wanna choose what to write because its MY BLOG....
CLick F4 if you don't like....

I came here to be happy..
DON'T MAKE ME SAD....

For some reason I'M kinda emo now...

Earthquake aroudn 6 something..
was sleeping and felt my body shake shake...
thought i was waken up by some sounds, and heart beat increase until i felt body shaking..
Only to realize it was an earthquake when my bf told after reading the news..

Tomorrow gotta get up at 6 am.. take bus at 7 am...
JAM every morning and NO place to sit....
uuurrrgggghhhh.....
tomorrows bus MUST be empty.. BUS must be VERY VERY cold
Haha.. Dreaming TOO early...

Gotta sleep...
Hope tomorrow will be a better day...

No comments:

Click Click =)