Click Click =)

Friday, September 25, 2009

1 of a kind

So...
I just got back from this 1 KIND SHOW by Allan Perera and Indi Nadarajah
Bought this RM 105 ticket for 2....
There was 4 episode
1st was the OFF LINE NEWS thingy about how other country news talk about us Malaysia...
then the next 1 was in THE SPA... okay lar.. not bad...
then there was this episode on MINISTRY EDUCATION EXAMINATION where I felt it was the funniest episode compare 2 all the other episode...
The last was this BILLIONAIRE episode which was a repeated episode where I've seen it on YOUTUBE...
And there was this 15mnts break where we were all served coffee/tea and cupcakes which me my bf did not go n eat..


Went to MCDs after that where we ordered 2 sets of value meal and the girl wrote it correctly, but i think she forgot to include the fries in it.. and for that fries we had to pay extra TWENTY-FIVE (25) CENTS.... i was thinking of just ordering the fillet-0 fish and it will cost me RM SIX (6).. so better order the set.. The service was kinda slow.. i think it was bcz of the people working there are mostly part-timers... so never mind lor..

So i'm gonna go sleep now...
Gud nites...

2 comments:

iriene said...

Thanks for sharing about this '1 kind show'. Our church are selling the tickets for building fund. Hahaha, I have not watch it! Do drop by when u r online, keep in touch, tks!

iriene said...

Yes, it is the same tickets
'1 of a kind'..click your adsense G too, take care and happy blogging :)
Btw, do you like to join myLot. It is
discussion site with many interesting topic. My first month I got USD12 and 2nd month USD34. As good as Nuffnang, proper site!

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Iriene88

to register if you like, tks!

Click Click =)