Click Click =)

Friday, August 14, 2009

Unconditional LOVE

The only humans on earth who can give u THE UNCONDITIONAL LOVE is your parents....
I am very happy i have got the best compared to many other people...
THOUGH sometime i do complaint that my parents do not let me go out late, do not let me go clubbing...
Other than this TWO... i do not see what my parents do not give me...
They give me their love...
They make sure we eat together every night (my father makes it a must) but nowadays, i have got a BF, my elder sister has a BF... So once in a while we just break it, but we do inform them earlier.. or not we will just bring the BF's home to eat together...
My mum is more to a person who is "as long as you do not bring back problem, do whatever you want"...
My dad is "please do not do anything to make problem..." He always say PRECAUTION BETTER THAN CURE....
So before we can do anything, he will frighten us to make sure we WILL NOT do it...
I am 1 daughter who always fight with my dad...
if i like i like, if i do not like it, straight i will tel it to him and i tend to hurt him..
"STUPID DAUGHTER"...
But i do know that if ever i am in a problem, MY DAD will be the 1st to be there for me...
.
.
I used to have asthma (even now, but very seldom) in the midnights... my dad sacrificed his carpet because of me... (no dust).. he never had dogs after the 1st 1 ran away, because i cannot go near dog which has got furs...
My dad used to rush me to GH when i have breathing problem...
and i think that shall b 15days in a month...
he always gets angry (very very angry) if he gets to know that i ate ICE-CREAM or ICE WATERS... even chocolates, peanuts,and some fruits is banned in my eating list...
.
.
there is this recent case in Upper 6 where it was night and in the house only left me and my younger sister. So we decided to cook MAGGIE MEE, then me always want to add more ingredient in my food, so took this HOTDOG from the freezer and (this is how i cut the hotdog to separate 2 of the hotdog that was the last 2..) I put the two hotdog in my palm, took the knife and (hotdog in my left hand) the knife CUT in between my 3rd and 4th finger....
.
.
My sister said she wanted 2 vomit looking at the cut, because can see inside already. Then my mother came back.. She said, "haiyah nothing very big lar".... I was like OMG... i started feeling dizzy... The next thing i did was CALLED my dad....
He said "go to the clinic beside immidietly... i am coming back now"... So pulled my mother along.. In less than 5 minit my dad was already in the clinic with me...
Doctor said must SEW my HOLE.... oooAAAWWWW.... My dad was holding to my hand, so i jus hugged him... it was kinda PAIN... haha... My mum said i was silly.... haha...
But i know she cared, if not she would not follow me to the clinic...
.
.
My mum sacrificed her morning sleep to send me to school,even after my dad asked us to take the bus... I think huh, my mum care less because she thinks that "aiyah anything also your father will be there... so why want me to be old fast" (thats what i think)....
.
.
But one thing my parents have in common is when i come home LATE.... both of them will make sure either 1 will call to see where i am.. and my latest is NOT MORE THAN 12....
but i think that also i breaked the rule a few times... friends birthday... my birthday...
hehe....
.
.
So conclusion is
FATHER AND MOTHER I LOVE YOU....
(this picture was take long2 ago.... i got when d.... and my dad was botak and he said "take for memory sake")
.
.
and gals and guys... if you haven't watch this movie KABHI KUSHI KABHI GHAM (hindi)
PUHLEASE go and watch it....
i cry everytime i watch it... its so touching...
there are subtitles if you do not understand...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you. And I think you love your dad more.

Cheryl said...

I watched the movie KKKB already.
Great movie.

Click Click =)