Click Click =)

Thursday, August 6, 2009

This is what i do when i got TOO MUCH of money...

Okie... this was not the picture k....
the below 3 pictures are jelly cakes....
Doreamon small jelly... not the B'Day cake...

U see the MICKEY MOUSE.... cute ler.... i purposely buy cz i LOVE mickey...
Nah.... this is the CAKE... my dad's bday cake.... didn't know which other shape 2 buy... cz this is ady 2kg.... and not much ppl 2 eat...

So this are the things i bought 2day... dun say its a waste k... ITS ALL SO CUTIE...
bought 4rm S&J... rm 29.80
this is 2 keep the brush de...
Pill box...
Earphone.. my sis said "AT LAST... dunit share with u d..."
HELLO KITTY non stick pan.....
I know u will think ita a waste... but it was so cute... couldnt resist this....
Coin box.... oso very cute...
I know i got 2 many coin box... hehe
Another coin box....

And did any of u realise everything was PINK except 4 the water thingy,non-stick pan and the BREAK if u need money thingy...

I think next post will b about my dads b'day dinner food picture....
bb....

No comments:

Click Click =)