Click Click =)

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Tears and Happiness

Sometime we as human will only remember certain things...
We might remember about the happiness and 4get about the sadness..
Some might remember the sadness and 4get the happiness...
I love this quote
PEOPLE WHO CAN FORGIVE IS A HUMAN
AND
PEOPLE WHO CAN ASK FOR FORGIVENESS IS A GREAT HUMAN

Do you agree with me???
And below this, the video is a part where i took from Kabhi Kushi Kabhi Gham...
Was watching it since i have to get up now 2 AM, so decided not to sleep and watch this...
So guys, just spare 10 minutes to watch it...
and the most meaningful part is 4.24 -9.29
So please watch it...
i find it very meaningful and i cried watching it...
I'M NOT A CRY BABY...
its just too touching
and you guys should understand... I am a family person...
i love my family especially my parents...



Write me some comments after that...
would like to know about ur feelings and thoughts...
Gotta get dressed up... gonna break coconuts in a while....
Happy VINAYAGAR CHATURTI...
(dunno the proper spelling)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the part you just said too.

Click Click =)