Click Click =)

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Please visit me....~~~

My title is to bring more people to visit my blog...
And if u do visit my blog... PLEASE click on my ads...
I'm currently broke...
and i need money to survive....
.
.
SO puhlease do sometig good 4 this POOR girl...
THANK YOU....!!!!
.
.
SO my last blog was abt GOD....
that day 31th July, in the INDIA calender was the day 4 "varalakhsmi pooja"...
v do it every year i this vinayagar (elephant god) temple.. and this year is no different...
but the way this priest did this year was so differet...
I was SITTING there ALL ALONE doing the prayers... cz every year before this, v all (5 ppl,family) will sit together....And my dad usually stand wif the guys and talk...
Because this prayers is only done by ladies... no matter u r married o not...( to pray 4 the health of husband and if not married, s to pray to get good husband)
.
.
SO coming back to where i had 2 sit alone to do the prayers all alone...
OMG... i was like... aaaahhhh... y me alone?
.
.
Neway everything was gud.. i mmg duno how 2 do 1... so i see whatever the priest do.. i oso do LAR... haha... no BIG DEAL abt that...
So the prayers was up 2 10pm ++...
Oh yeah... did i tell u, u have to fast the whole day???
I DID fast ler.....
so was damn hungry and "WOLAP" so many "IDIAPUM"(stringhopper)...
came back around 11pm.... on9.. and slept....

1ST AUGUST was my deary GERMAINE'S birthday....
Have been frens wif her since form 2...
And i wished her HAPPY BIRTHDAY at 1am (i think so)...
.
.
SHe said she love me... haha....
SHE GOT BF D.....(i know she was kidding)...
Last year on my 21st bday she sent me kisses.... haha....
(am i lesbian??? the answer is NO.... I've got a bf....)
.
.
I went to KFC i the afternoon...
Oh yeah... can sum1 tell me wad does KFC stand 4???
cz i think its no more KENTUCKY FIRED CHICKEN but is KITCHEN FRESH CHICKEN
right????
Ate the cheesy chickerony....
NO NICE lar....
.
.
Then in the nite went to a temple in Ampang.... came back around 11pm oso....
.
.
SO 2day 2nd of August i went for this movie
THE PROPOSAL....
I think the movie is good....
.
.
Went to eat in Madam KWAN's....
me n my bf ate CHAR KUEA TIAW....
Drank ORANGE JUICE....
we were talking so much and he was making guesses abt his surprise present...
.
.
Okie lets see if u can guess...
1. many colors...
2. 18 alphabets... 3 words
3. Ending alphabet is T
4. not metal, plastic, wood
5. nothing to do wif electronic...
(sum of it my bf ask... so i said no.. now make it a clue if u ppl can tell me wads it).
.
.
While making so many guesses.. told him lets order sum whisky... MANA TAU they dun have...
teruk....
.
.
Now we are both home and im writing this blog...
Duno if wan go 2 work 2molo o not...
LAZY lar.....
So please Click CLIIIICKKkkkk..........

No comments:

Click Click =)