Click Click =)

Friday, August 28, 2009

Missing U

Missing u when u r GONE...
My bf is out of the country...
Im missing him...
I like it when he said "yea yea you are reacting like i'm going to study 4 a year"...
haha....
i know lar, i am reacting a bit 2 much...
but come on...My bf ler...
i see him EVERYDAY... now i dun see him for 5 days....
then when he comes back, he gotta start college...
1 week duno how many days...
then he will b busy doing assigments... exam...

OI....!!!!!!!!
haha... waking myself up 4rm talking rubbish....
so last nite was his flight... i was at home...
2day i went to work... and now im home...
NOTHING 2 watch on tv...
VERY BORING....
2molo will b another DUNO wad day...
my bro planing 2 get his ear pierced...
okie i duno wad else 2 write...
BB....!!!!

No comments:

Click Click =)