Click Click =)

Monday, August 10, 2009

Last Sunday i got up around 9 something as i heard my dad.mum n sis was cleaning up d house. and was thinking if i should also get up and help (im very lazy.. need my 12 hour sleep)
So after 1 mnt of thinking that i will b going out at 12, might as well jus get up now and help them a bit cz my dad will surely say, all only know how 2 get up when they want to go out o do their own things...
So y wait 4 my dad 2 start his lecture.. hehe.. got up and help out....
and there i saw this thing, we bought it 4 MiMi thinking that we might need it incase of my sis planing 2 take her to the VET....
But till now, MiMi has only gone to the VET once, and that was when she was very small...to get her BCG... (duno wad injection the doctor give her, so jus simply gave a name)..
Then i called MiMi, and she came running toward me... I took the thing and put it around her neck, and there.. MiMi was struggling to take it of her neck..
My dad, MiMi's dad, came over wanting to take it off from her neck and i said NO.. wait until i take picture 1st...
Haha.. MiMi hates to be tied.. hates it when sumthing comes in her way....



This is WinWin.. Dun she look like a Toy???


Bothe the below picture is about me n wing being kinda retarded....
It was Kok Sun's glasses and we jus pinjam lar...
Just wana try out the NERDY glasses...

I think i really look like a nerd in this rite???
ANSWER me only the truth.....
That is Miao on my right <-- and Heong --> on my left...(picture's right n left)

PS :
Oh yeah... i told u guys abt my Dad's bday FOOD picture...
coming up next on woaini87

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look like a Malay in the spectacles and the dog is so cute

Click Click =)