Click Click =)

Friday, August 21, 2009

Have u seen a *****?

OMG...
have u seen a (spell it) b i t c h??

i rarely see 1..
but 2day i saw it with my own eye...
meaning of a b i t c h in my dictionary is sarcastic and being an asshole... A PAIN..
So this lady is from INDONESIA but she don't look like one, as she looks like a Chinese and she does speak Chinese (Cantonese)
.
.
She is asking help from my mum to type something and there she is correcting my mum.
APA ASSHOLE??? ( felt like writing something worse but better don't)
And then asking me to photostat her thing.
Fine, took it and she ask me DONE ALREADY AR?
Eh hantu, wait lar, u think my photocopy machine is wad??
1 second finish printing ar??
SIAO LANG...

This woman ar, was using such a RAINBOW COLOR up to her butt baju...
wad do u call that kinda cloths??
and u know wad??
she came at 3.30 and expect my mum 2 finish her thing in minutes, cz she need to rush to another place to give that paper...
Come late sumore wan bising....
Really hate this kinda ppl....
Told myself never to take my mum's business, cz most of her customers are ASSHOLES...
okie, gotta study now...
Mood better d after writing....
haha

2 comments:

Cindy said...

:-)

~dolly~ said...

attracted by your topic in innit..
dropping by..
u are cute.. =)

Click Click =)