Click Click =)

Saturday, August 29, 2009

A day with the bloods...

Erm, not real blood as in RED blood...
i mean my siblings.. we share the same blood.. dont we??
I got up at 12pm.. and before that my elder sis called me three times..
and all 3 times i did not pick up..
i don't understand both my sisters..
My younger sis yesterday called me god knows how many times when i was on the phone doing the survey shyt.
I silenced all her calls and some i canceled it bcz it was vibrating...
So i smsed her back asking WAT and her reply was, ITS JAM, WILL BE LATE. And my reply was OI, LATE DUNIT CALL SO MANY TIME, ANYTHING I WILL CALL U BACK.
Then when she picked me up after work, i told her, if u r still alive, dunit call so many time.. haha

Then 2day my elder sis called 3 times just 2 tell me the car is at home and i can use.. CANOT SMS 1 MER??? (guess she reads my blog... i think so) hehe
So thats is abt this calling thingy....

Then got up and asked where the BOTH small ones wanna go.. so they said 1UTAMA...
took my bath, wanted 2 do on9 booking b4 that, but stupid internet don't want to connect..
The internet have been an IDIOT 4 the past few days.. damn annoying..
my happy farm plants keep getting stolen.. and my restaurant city HUMAN are dying bcz they too need rest... farm town currently OKIE.. but i need to HARVEST now... but i can't log into my facebook account..

Reached 1U at 2 sumthing... found a very good parking.. bought the tickets 4 IMAGINE THAT... went to eat at waffle world... SUSILA's idea... cost me RM64.00....

Susila's drink..
I think its some coffee thingy..

My Oh so normal ORANGE JUICE

Susila's CHOCOLATE WAFFLE
The taste was GOOD
My CORDON BLUE
It was very hard.. My mouth ache eating that... and there was no cheese in it...
Bro's CHICKEN duno wad with BROWN SAUCE


then walked all the way 2 OLD WING to find 4 POH KONG bcz my bro wants to pierce him EAR.. Poh kong piercer (is that what u call them??) was not there..
walked back to the place opposite Watson and they do piercing there... RM 7 oni....
look at the photos of my bro getting his ears piearced...
Muka like so sombong oni
The lady making the mark on his ear

The lady was spraying the numb thingy
and my bro starting to get scared...

Then comes the GUN in action..
*PIAK*

You see my handsome brother smilling??
Its done...
the process is over....

So the movie was at 3.50... finished around 6... in between parents had to call to ask what time are we coming back bcz they were going to the (i think its a temple) place to burn the things 4 ancestors.. It's the chinese calendar ghost month.. Indian calendar finish d... The fire was very very very big... i think any1 who stood near the bakar punya tempat would have been ROSTED HUMAN... hehe...
Did not take any photo there as i am afraid i might capture GHOST/SOUL in the photos..
I AM SCARED OF SEEING ONE, but don't kinda believe in it... (what stupid thing is this??)

After that went to eat dinner with my aunts near my place and thats it...
My days with my siblings and i dun remember when was the last i went 4 movie with them.. LONG2 TIME AGO....

5 comments:

kenwooi said...

with the bloods to relate to siblings.. haha.. nice... =)

kenwooi.com

Anderson said...

aiyo...piercing is nt scary la....nt pain at all actually...

woaini_87 said...

Eh A, i know its not paining 2 b shot on ur ear by the gun.... i oso got 1 on my right ear...
and my original 1st piercing on both ears was THE TRADITIONAL WAY where they POKE using hand...

Anderson said...

poke is more pain la...i gt more than 1 on my ear also....nt feeling pain...hehe.

woaini_87 said...

yalar.. gun not paining, u go try the traditional way lar...

Click Click =)