Click Click =)

Monday, August 3, 2009

Conversation of GOD...

Looking at my title and few of my post, u might think that im a god and spiritual person...
Maybe, maybe not....
i dun sit and meditate.... i dun go 2 temple everyday...
I JUS BELIEVE AND HAVE FAITH IN GOD.....
isn't that what we are all suppose 2 do??
.
.
Okie... i bought this book, CONVERSATION WITH GOD (BOOK I,II,III) in MPH yesterday...
was in Midvalley watching THE PROPOSAL... (said that in my last post rite??)
So bf said wanted 2 go 2 MPH, so went lar.. then was walking n walking and this book caught my EYE.. hehe...
so i looked at the book, and TOOK the book and was checking the content...
it was abt the conversation between a person with god...
So immediately i took the book which contains 3 book,wrapped together... not the LOSE ones...
cz buying 3 books at ones is cheaper then buying one by one....
I know my dad will be interested in this book... (MAYBE i was wrong.. who knows)....
My dad reads a lot abt this god stuffs... he reads the bible, quran, budha and the INDIAN 1 of cause... (HE IS AN INDIAN 4 GOD SAKE!! SO HOW CAN HE NOT READ)
.
.
So 2day morning i read 10 pages of it already and i think it is a good book...
there was this one part where HE (GOD) will say...
I am an observer... not creator...
EXAMPLE... you as a parent, you can only tell your children what is good and what is bad to play... BUT you cannot stop you children 4rm doing what is bad. NOT NOW, NEVER.. but you will always be there if anything goes wrong.. that is how i am..
.
.
SO what say u??? IF you want to know more, please go and buy the book... ITS GOOD....
.
.
Okie enough of the GOD's book.... now lets say something abt me...
IM NOT FEELING good....
I vomited last nite... went to toilet 3 times to make CAKE....
and now, im having sore throat.... stomach still paining but no cake to do...
aaahhhh.. hate the feeling of my stomach.....
.
.
And im hungry now, but my mummy dowan do pizza 4 me....
(crying d... sob sob...)
.
.
Just told my mummy i wan mum mum
my mummy say "mum ngia si fut lar"..(hakka)
(eat ur backside lar)
BUT she is doing food 4 me now....
haha..... gud mummy....
.
.
Think i shall stop here now....
BUT dun 4get to click cliiiiicKKK
Thanks...!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Simon Lim Kim Hock said...

God would not talk with a normal person...

Click Click =)