Click Click =)

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

When u feel love in air.....

When you feel love in air....
U just tend to fly with the wind....
.
Haha... Am i being dramatic here???
Im not too romantic, neither am i to sentimental.. but i am very emotional....
haha....
I love romantic.. but when sum1 b romantic.. i am like.. wad happen 2 u huh???
hehe... guess that is gurl rite???
When u 1st get into a relationship and the person is very romantic.. u go WOW WOW about it.. but after a certain period of time being with the person u go like, r u okie???
but when u see another couple so romantic, u ask ur bf "eh, y r u not like that?"...
.
.
Im not going through that.. cz i know my bf is just nice....
Not TOO romantic.. not too nerd... haha...
.
Yesterday wad happen to the internet ar? after 5pm cannot get into the net... so tats y din update anything in my blog neither my facebook... and today after 5.30 oni the internet started working back with slow motion... haha.. damn slow....
.
So im done with my FA 4 and my COMPANY LAW....
FA4's question was good... so bloody gud until the moment i saw the question which i like, i did that 1st, and when i was doing it... the lower part of the question i go like "what is the next step?"
Oh... i hate going through that.... because it just turns off my mood to do all the other questions.... and i was all COmPULSORY Q's... do all 4
.
COMPANY LAW was so bloody gud... 7 Q's do 5.... i did all my questions according to the sequence.... i did Q 1,2,4,5 and 7....
Q1 was the advantage of registered company compared to partnership...
Q2 was remedies for promoters
Q4 was abt Debentures..
Q5 was about meetings...
Q7 was about removal of auditor and i think i din do quiet well 4 the Q... i jus din know how 2 elaborate it... Bodoh me....
.
I think Law students will think all this question is"sap sap sui" (2 easy) 4 them..
Hello im doing an accounting course k... So of course the Law question mus be easy lar... because accounting papers are DAMN hard....
.
So the 3 hour paper of law... i finished in 2 hours... so came out early lar.. cz no idea what 2 write d....
then my bf came 2 fetch me and v went 4 lunch at Pandi's PJ... So long din go d.....
Then went to 1U to watch ICE AGE 3 : DAWN OF THE DINOSAURS



The baby elephant is SO SO cute....
I dun understand what is their role but they r so cute to...
keep fighting 4 the nut....
.
.
I guess thats it 4 now...
.
Oh yea.. my maple ady level 82 ler....
Must start playing until i go to my 4th job tat is level 120.....
.
.
Buh bye....

No comments:

Click Click =)