Click Click =)

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

SAD news!!!!!!!!!!

I hate receiving sad news....
.
.
I went for work 2day...
and while the person was explaining what i was suppose 2 do,
my phone received an sms..
but since the person was explaining, i dun check the sms..
then when the person went out, leaving me alone, i looked at the msg...
and it was written that, one of my frens mum passed away....
.
.
He was lyk a bro in school..
and here now he is left with oni his siblings...
no parents....
.
.
I seriously understand his feelings..
bcz i had my grandma passed away at the beginning of this year...
and it is damn sad...
.
.
So i told my frens lets go over tonite as 2molo the funeral is at noon and i've got this stupid company law class 2 attend and he cant even fix a proper date and time.. oways cancel class..
.
.
upon arriving there, (i picked up lassi b4 that...)
v called ikan cz she was already there and went up to his hse...
and b4 that, we (me n lassi share) went to buy a "gallen".. the flower...
.
.
I saw him... my fren and he looked so sad and he doesnt want to eat..
looking at him make me feel lyk me oso losing something, or the sadness and emptiness he is going through....
its always sad when u lose something, but we dun know what is waiting 4 us in future..
he is now 22, and lucky he has got 2 elder sisters to take care of him and his younger sister as they are still studying...
just imagine u dun have any1 left on earth 4 u???
wouldn't that be more sad... and then we just feel lyk dying too....
.
.
Okie, that was not my point k....
My point here is to just appreciate what u have today...
as when u ask got for more time,he would oni reply u that
" I've given u enough time, but u did not appreciate the moments"

ISN'T THAT SAD?????
.
.
Damn it....
hate it when something u like go disappearing....
exspecially sum1 u love, something u like....
OMG.... save me... i am just a human.. dun wanna go through all ur challenges in life...
HARD....!!!!!!
.
.
So coming back to my work...
i was nervous lar...
1st time doing all this calls to make surveys... and 2day i oni did 3 surveys bcz i oni called 4 1 hour..
and im doing it in 4 language/dialect....
english, mandarin, cantonese and malay....
i actually prefer to oni do it in english.. but doing it in other language oso okie lar...
.
.
Okie.. i shall stop here, gotta get up at 7am 2molo cz my class is at 9am and i gotto take the bus at 8am....
AAAhhhh... wish i had a car... can get up 1/2 hour late...

This is ikan, me n lassi on my bday in 2007...
Still liking this picture of the three of us so muchy...

No comments:

Click Click =)