Click Click =)

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

PinKY

Oh My.....
I just noticed that i have got a lots of thing that is pink... hehe...
Sum1 wrote on my chat that my blog is so pink...
So i though y dun i just write about all my pink stuffs...
.
.
I still remember when my bf 1st bought me "present" 4 my 19th bday...
He bought this strawberry milk...(i dun lyk strawberry milk), strawberry rocky stick.. then there was "tomato" flavor pringles... and so many others lar... cz he think that i like all this... but mana tau.. He bought all wrong... haha.. NVM...
it was the thought that counts... and he also bought me a small piggy bank... It's kept in a save box... haha....
Then the folowing year he bought me this small teddy bear where the front love (PINK) says "hug me"
.....
My Birthday on that year he bought me this small piggy bolster which is also PINK....
....
Guess all of u will b thinking the same thing by now....
How come my bf like to buy every thing small.... hehe
small piggy bank (with pink tid bits and pink drink)
small teddy
small piggy bolster...
(Im writing abt PINK k)
.
.
So my pillow case is pink....
Some of my cloths are PINK....
My mouse is pink.....
My newly small fan is pink too....
my supposely hp case is my current purse... hehe
My ex small wallet is PINK....
PINk piggy coin box....
Pink coin box....
I've got many2 coin box....But not all are pink....
OH yea... My sandals are pink....
Wow.... SO MANY PINK......
.
.
When i was small i used to lyk pink and yellow.... (power ranger)
hehe.....
Then change to blue, pink and yellow.....
During secondary school i liked red....
Open my closet and u will see many2 red t-shirts...
And sumtime u can even see my WHOLE family using red....
My neighbour once said... "THE RED GANG"... hehe
Now is PINK and red.....
haha..... My bf should b happy lar... cz PINK is girl color and he
oways say i act lyk boy....
haha..........











2 comments:

Chili Crab said...

Pink rocks!!!

woaini_87 said...

tell me abt it.... ITS MY FAVOURITE....

Click Click =)