Click Click =)

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The JPJ block...

So i was on my way 2 work...
Damansara uptown....
My small sis the small size person was driving the van...
cz she sends me to work, then come back....
.
.
So on the way... there was this JPJ block...
and it was kinda jam abit.. near the menjalara there...
So this guy saw the "P" sign.. and saw my small size sis driving the van.. he asked her 2 stop the car...
hehe....
so she showed him her License which is "P" ady finish.. she is having the ORI license..
.
.
Then he went to look at the Roadtax...
then he came back looking at her and asked.
""P" itu siapa punya?"... and my sis oni answer adik...
haha.. so he said boleh jalan....
and when she was taking out her car, the guys was smiling cz the steering was a non power steering and it was so hard 4 her 2 turn the sterring...
haha..

And now im sitting in my hall with all of my family member.. 6 of us, watching the memorial thingy abt MICHEAL JACKSON...
...
SO buh bye... nites...
.
.
PLEASE DO CLICK ON MY ADDS....
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Click Click =)