Click Click =)

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Its THURSDAY!!!

So, 2day is thursday!!!!.
.
.
I had class at 9 am 2day...
but i went in late...
later then the SIR himself...
he was there like 9.46am, cz that's d time my fren smsed me telling me "sir come d"..
hehe... went 4 mcd breakfast b4 going 4 class.. that was why i was late 4 class...
.
.
So while class was going on, the girl beside me, that is WING... the CHICKEN wing girl..
haha.. no lar... my goody galfren...
(me n wing in class.. go t eye bag ler me)
.
have been fren 4 (lets count n see).....
we were in the same class when we were in form 3... up to form 5...
then f6 we were supose 2 b in the same class... but i changed my class bcz i could not take the presure of mathematics.... but i still go to her class for accouting... then K.bandar together until NOW....
form 3 i was 15 years old... now 22 years old...
so please do the math.....
7 years... am i right????
i canot be wrong.... i got A 4 my maths in f5.... and im taking a degree in accounting...
haha... tell me whats great abt that rite??? even claculator also can go wrong, what abt humans brain... and im not a genius....
.
.
So coming back to the story....
wing asked me if later after class wan go 4 KARAOKE o not???....
so i asked lar, who going.. then she mentioned another 2 fren who was in the class as well... Winnie and YZ....
then i pun ask YYih lor...
she said okie...
haha so v had 5 person going.. cun lar... not much ppl 2 fight for the mic.. hehe
Hiong went for movie wif his gf, so din join us 4 karaoke, but joined us 4 lunch in MR TERPANYAKI in LOW YAT plaza... he walked and came ler... all the way 4rm pavillion....
Gin could not follow cz she had taxation class... and she was so sad.. hehe..
next time bah....
.
.
So our original plan was to go 2 NEWAY in T. SQUARE...
but ended up in lowyat cz neway expensive.. RM20++
Lowyat on RM8++ ler got 2 drinks....
and guess how long v sang....
4rm 2.15pm until 7pm ler....
the staff din come and collect money... din halau us.....
v had to go n call them 2 bring the bill....
and the bill was oni RM 46 oni....
.
.
Sang until duno wad 2 sing lor....
me as usual sing english song...
and d best was, lucky YYih was there... v got choose malay song too...
cz wing oni sing chinese song.... YZ dun wanna sing. but v force him 2 sing.... winnie oso dun sing malay song de
.
.
YZ is planning 4 a trip 2 genting.. but not sure...
but most probably after exam they gona eat o mayb go sing K again....


P/S :... im sorry cz my blog got no photos... cz my hp mus take out the memory card de... and its very annoying... so when i change my hp.. then ill upload photos...

No comments:

Click Click =)