Click Click =)

Sunday, July 26, 2009

It is Still so fresh....~~~~

Now...
At this very moment
it just make me feel like i just got to know my bf....
Flash back to 4 year...5 months.....13days back.....
February 13th 2005.... it was Chinese new year....
i dun remember what day of Chinese new year it was....
.
.
I was messaging and messaging and messaging and suddenly a msg popped up
" can u b my gf".....
I was like... huh.... whats wrong....
Memang before that i told him i like him.. but he did not give any kind of reaction which gives me any idea that he will ask me 2 b his gf....
We oways talk on the phone until 4 in the morning.. lyk standard... sure talk until it was 4 something then oni sleep....
Then the next day we will chat in msn and i used to get irritated if my internet fails to work....
Hello.... 1s time in love lar.....
Cinta kau kau... gila gila...
call me mad... YES I AM....!!!!!!! haha
.
.
So when i received the msg i was lyk
"u sure ar??? u sure ar???"
Like cant believe lar.... hahaha
then he said yalar.....
So there was when it all started......
.
.
We used to curi2 go out cz my dad never allow me 2 have a bf then... 17 oni...
and i was stills tudying.. doing form6.....
AAAhhhhhhhhhh
.
.
Now was gone all the days....
no more.....
HE is officially a part of the family.....
he comes for parties...
he comes 4 dinners....
he is welcomed to join the family
(is there a grammar problem in my sentence?)
.
.
Fuh... al the curi2 days are gone......
If any1 of u know me.. please do not tell this 2 any1.... haha..... okie.. not lyk my parents dun know... ITS MY BLOG!!!!!!!!!
.
.
So now my parents have got 2 extra sons...
Standing 4rm Left : Lone(sis bf),Big sis, Small sis, Dad,Mum,Bro,Me, Devan (standing behind me)
Front 4rm left : Indian Grandma.Chinese Grandma

.
.
I know i look FAT.... but please do not say so.. cz I WIL CRY... *sob sob*
Im ady doign exercise lar.. but macam tak jadi je...
ANy1 of u got ways of losing weight that works???
Please help me.. i dun wanna b fat forever...
Especially on my weding day...
Guess thats it 4 2day.....
I've got to work 2molo....!!!!
ciaoz.....
CliIIick... CLiiiiiiCk!!

2 comments:

Independent Queen said...

meaning u can speak 4 languages lah? waaaa..

woaini_87 said...

haha yea... wif 3 chinese dialect...

Click Click =)