Click Click =)

Monday, July 13, 2009

Is this What I want???

Is this what i want???

I am having exam 2molo.. FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING 4 at 10 am...
And i am still not prepared as i haven't started doing proper revision...
i've been looking at all the exercise i've done.. but seriously have got no idea on doing it without looking back...
my mind is so blur....
my notes are just in front of me... and so does my laptop.....
The main reason why my lappie is on is because i want my restaurant city to level up.. cz the points oni adds in when u r IN your OWN restaurant....
So now im so blur... so confused... so frustrated with myself....
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

like what YZ said.. mus find building ady.....
to jump down... haha
of cz suicide will never b an option cz i dun wanna b a GHOST...!!!!!!
no way.....
I need sum1 2 motivate me......
Jus dun feel like siting 4 exam....
how nice if got no exam....
and how nice if exam can refer back to previous exercise... or maybe the lecturer can give u the formula and the steps and all u gotta do is write down the correct amount...
then i think i wun b this stressful...
and if can give OBJECTIVE questions.....

I'M SO USELESS.....
BLEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....
I'M GONNA GO STUDY NOW..... DUN WANNA FAIL CZ I DUN WANNA RESIT 4 THIS STUPID PAPERS.........!!!!!!!!!

p/s: dun ask me y i choose this course....


No comments:

Click Click =)