Click Click =)

Monday, July 6, 2009

I dun know....

So today i had this company law class...
and guess this is the best class of this whole sem...
Karnal class was fun.. but not this fun... cz there was no miao,HLi, KLeong,Ksun,Syelwin,WXin...
who did i miss out??? cz YZhen, Winnie, Me, SWing, P&L, YYih, Gin, Heong is oways in the same class...
The above ones are from part time class....
We the same class ones are full time class...
so 2day was Q&A class where he taught us how 2 answer his bloody hard company law question...
.
.
I went late 2day cz he did say 10.00 am yesterday..(yesterday cz now is ady 12.43am,monday)
and he was ady in class at 9.30...
hehe.. so i WAS LATE...
.
But there was still human that was later than me.. hehe...
So nth great happen until there was this question he was asking... i think it was about Debenture & Loan capital... where he asked if the company wanna have EGM, y must the bank b there...
so my answer was because the company charge the asset to the bank lar...
then he said OK, but y must the bank b present in the meeting...
So i lyk very confident answer, the bank must b in the meeting because... I DONT KNOW...
The whole class was laughing at me... even i was laughing at myself... haha
trust me, even after the laughter subside... i still wanted 2 laugh at my out answer...
damn stupid... dengan all d confidence and every1 listening 2 my so called answer.. i answered 3 words... I DON'T KNOW...
My lecturer said.. " jus when she was at the climax, she say she don't know"..
hai..... i myself oso dunno y i decided 2 say i dont know padahal i normally will just give an answer even if its incorrect... *made a fool of myself*
.
.
It was YZhen bday 2day 5/7... and v celebrate miao's bday oso.. cz her bday is on d 7/7..
Lecturer say 1/2 hour break 4 lunch...
me,winnie, and wing went finding 4 cake shop 2 buy 2 slice of cake but couldnt not find the cake shop..
so went to popular 2 buy card 4 both of them, then i saw this candle.. (the 1 ppl use 4 mooncake festival) so i jus buy lor... then bought "egg tart" to represent the cake... haha...
.
So then went back 2 class n v sang song 4 them and then make them blow the candle...
hehe...
.
Class ended around 3.30pm....
and b4 that miao smsed me suggesting to take whole class picture... which she wrote in her sms "family" hehe...
So we pun took our DIA class photo picture wif mr Allen lor..
He very sporting, started taking video....
i sure look damn ugly 1....


This is one of the picture....
I will upload other photo's next time k...
cz this 1 i save image 4rm facebook.. the 1 wing ady upload de...
U can see that the whole class oni got 6 guys.... the rest of gals...
and 1 man.... MR ALLEN...
hehe...

Thats it 4 2day post.. gota sleep..
TODAY mus wake up early 2 send my sis 4 class LATER...

No comments:

Click Click =)