Click Click =)

Saturday, July 11, 2009

DoggY Style......

MiMi


Win Win



So now lets blog something extra family members (6+2+2) in the hse....
My house originally oni had my mum n my dad... Then they had a white dog...
My dad bought the dog 4 my mum.. then when my sis was almost 1 years old.. the dog ran out of the hse.. and i think the dog 4got how 2 come back. so that dog went missing.. and till 11 years back when i was in standard 4 we did not have any pets... no dog.. no fish...
nothing... then came MiMi.. the small doggie... we saw MiMi on the road side... and she was so small... I've got a pic take with MiMi when she was so so small... and i will definitely not put it here.. cz i look so ugly.. But trust me ... I was THIN that time....
I was always scared of ANIMALS.... even the cutie dogs....

The 1st ever time i hold MiMi in my hand and allow her 2 sit on my lap was when my sis and me took her 2 d veterinary clinic to get her vaccinated... my sis went to pay 4 the bill.. so she said.. "U BETTER HOLD THE DOG PROPERLY, AND DUN LET HER RUN AWAY"...
MY HAND WERE TREMBLING!!!!!!!!!
OMG... i was that scared.....

So after the 1st time.. i never got scared of MiMi anymore... hehe
The 1st time we saw MiMi, we thought she was a HE... so v were thinking of name and some were " rocky, tommy" and i duno if there were any other names...
Then one day (b4 going to the vet doc) my dad said.. "he is a female"...
So v gave her the name MiMi....
She was a nuisance when she started growing....
she used to bite everything that she can reach....
shoes, cloths... She gto her whacking lar... but not from me... hehe
So 4rm that on she stoped....
but now, she still bites and chewes tissues, brushes, and she like to go near the rubbish basket... She barks when she smells food... She loves CHEESE..... My fridge is always stocked with cheese.. so whenever any 4 (big,me,small and bro) of us go near the fridge she will follow... because she know there is CHEESE to eat... She eats durian better than humans.. she licks to the very last bits....

She barks happily when my dad comes back.. cz the person who sayang her the most is my dad.... my daddy's 4th daughter... hehe... MiMi is very clever... cz she goes out and makes sure she comes back... clever dog.... I think enough of talking about MiMi... cz she is such a great dog....

So WinWin just came to this hse 1 year back... she was so small....
I've got an ugly picture wif her too... hehe...
This doggy very cutie... cz she is a toy poodle... hehe..
and she rarely barks... when she play until too happy then she will bark abit...
Win Win got too much pantang larang.. not lyk MiMi.. MiMi eat anything and everything... But WinWin oni get to eat her dog food... eat bread, then her tears will flow... So she is restricted 4rm eating human food...

One thing gud about WinWin and bad about MiMi is... MiMi dun social with any other dog.. she is very rough..... But WinWin very lucky.. she gets to go to parks...

Both the dogs are great dogs... And MiMi is now an old woman.. I mean old dog... hehe... 11 years old d...

There is this movie 10 PROMISES TO MY DOG... AND i think MARLEY AND ME is also a gud movie...and trust me, if u do have a dog... u will understand... i cried watching it... and i still feel it when i write this.... the 10 promises is really very touching....

1. Give me some time to understand what you ask of me.

2. Please trust me.It's very important to me.

3. Be aware that however you treat me, I will never forget it.

4. Before you scold me for being stubborn, lazy or uncooperative, ask yourself if something might be bothering me.

5. Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don't understand your words, I do understand your voice when it's speaking to me.

6. Before you hit me, please remember that I have teeth and I could hurt you too, but I choose not to bite you.

7. Take care of me when I get old.

8. Before you bring me home, please remember that my life is likely to last 10 to 15 years. Any separation from you will be painful for me.

9. You have your work, your entertainment, and your friends. I have only you.

10. When I'm going through difficult times, I hope you will stay beside me. Everything is easier for me if you are there.

Please always remember that I love you.

Dogs cant talk... o i should say they talk as in bark.. and v jus dun understand them.. but they also got feelings... never mistreat ur dogs....

1 comment:

YULI said...

your brown dog looks really adorable *^^*

Click Click =)