Click Click =)

Sunday, July 12, 2009

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Okay... This is something u will never experience IN YOUR LIFE AGAIN!!!!!!



On August 7 , 2009


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Amaze your friends, be the first to tell them ...

At 12hr 34 minutes and 56 seconds on the 7th of August
this year, the time and date will be


12:34:56 07/08/09


This will never happen in your life again??!!!!

So what say u guys??
How r u gonna celebrate this moment??
It a Friday... So guess the Indian and Chinese who are working will be having their lunch wif their colleague....
The Malays will be doing their prayers in the mosque....
The students might either be eating o b in class...
So tell me.. what will u be doing???
Cz i think i will be doing..... NOT sure yet... either working... o i will b lazying at home or maybe lunch with my bf.....

HaHa... Drop me a comment o maybe u can say something on my chat!!!!!
And please dun 4get 2 click on my ADS!!!!!!!....

THANK YOU...!!!!!!

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

it's my bday lo, so what u gonna do about that? haha.. tapau chilli pan mee for me? =)

-wei jie-

woaini_87 said...

ya hor..... u dun say oso i will know its ur bday.. cz i set in my calender d....
friday wor.... mayb if u say saturday.. v all go ur place then go eat lar....
u ask ur mummy call my daddy see do wad plan lor...

Click Click =)