Click Click =)

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

So here my story goes....

So here goes my story
abt what i did my whole weekend....
.
.
My company law on Saturday 9am was canceled ..
dun ask me why.. cz my college mate called me on Friday telling me the class canceled and ask me 2 inform the others...
so all of us was happy.. bcz v dunit 2 wake up early...
so i was working until 12 something until my bro asked me 2 bring him 2 buy his formal cloths...
but b4 that we went to BREM MALL to change the PS2 cd's as some of the cd was not working..
.
Then went to MJ (metrojaya). haha
not micheal jackson...
bought 1 baju there.. oni for RM25....
then went to jusco.. and we ended up buying oni a pair of shoe and slipper 4 myself...
.
.
around 5pm, the whole neighbourhood was BLACK....
no electricity......
So we went for early exercise....
and ate sushi....
RM119
THIS IS SATURDAY.......

SUNDAY....
got up early and my early is 10am k...
hehe....
was doing work at home.....
around 6pm when my mum was going out for dinner some old school thingy...
my neighbour was calling my dad's name...
i was thinking what on earth this ppl shouting for
and SUDDENLY my mum started shouting 4 CAR KEY...
my dad came running down 4rm up stair... so did my elder sis (without slippers)
hehe....
my bro went out without shirt....
Jus imagine this ppl all ruining out, i oso went to see...
and there my sis jus pass me the key for one of our car so that we drive the car away 4rm ANOTHER CAR WHICH WAS DROPPING FIRE 4RM BENEATH THE CAR.....
The car was blur 4rm inside...
my dad and another guy immediately called the bomba...
and lucky the bomba is very near 2 my hse,.. they came immediately...
my neighbour was calling the owner of ther car cz they were out...
and when the bomba arrive, they wanted 2 break the mirror, but neighbour said dun, cz the owner coming back...
to no avail... the bomba guy said NO, and they BROKE the mirror and there rushed the smoke coming out 4rm the car...
opened all the doors and mirror....
.
.
my legs were shaking when i took the car to another end, bcz we were so scared if that car burst, all the other cars will burst too.. and all 3 of my hse car was so close to the van...
.
I jus noticed i was writing that car, the car, when the car was actually a van....
nvm....
later at nite went to pizza to try the new Mediterranean pizza...
it was okie lar...
but very strong taste of black pepper....
bungkus 2 piece home cz cant finish it.....
.
THAT'S IT FOR SUNDAY...

MONDAY
went for movie
JANGAN PANDANG BELAKANG CONGKAK..
This movie was chosen bcz all the other movie we ady watch...
hai...
no more movie to watch...
went to watch in pavilion and the only reason bcz i had a complimentary pass
and it dues on 30th june 2009...
so I went for it...
they did this thing where u stand on it and it shakes ur fat....
10 mnts...
and after that i did not feel my body/fats... but the fats are still there...
TERUK....
then they applied the so called chilly cream which i really did not fell the burnin sensation....
then masuk hot blanket....
not hot lar....
and i almost slept.......
....
After that went to parkson to buy SHIRTS..
I saw 1 and i thought to buy 4 my bro too..
50% off.. PADINI...
.
Night the 8 of us went for dinner
and that is MONDAY...

TUESDAY that is today....
went for lunch in SAKEA SUSHI...
i dun like it....
The roll was so small...
nth great....
.
.
then went for class.
.
class was fun... last class for FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING...
and i hope i pass the exams...
Oh yea.. exam is on the 14th and 15th of JULY 2009...
and i believe company law class duno when oni will finish....
.
.
Okie.. im gona continue my dancing mat exercise...
and im burning HOT now.....
CIAO....

No comments:

Click Click =)