Click Click =)

Sunday, June 21, 2009

It's PAPA day...but the anchovy screw his throat..

So today is officially PAPA's day..
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DAD!!!!!!
.
.
Morning was nothing special because i slept until 12pm..
and that was when my mum called me on my cell and asked me to wake up to help her with her accounts work..
.
.
I only wished my dad after remembering that i can't go out wif my bf today because he is also gona celebrate wif his dad..
and guess wad my dad reply me??
SAME TO YOU...!!!
lamey dad....
Im not a dad neither am i a mum.. haha
neway guess its his way lar...
when u wish sum1, sum1 will wish u bask SAME TO YOU...
haha
.
.
So around 5pm he said, okay, go n take your bath we are going out...
ITS FATHER'S DAY and he is the one making plans...
and guess wad, he asked my mum where SHE wanna go..
cz he said, no matter what, as long as his wife is happy, then he is happy..
hehe...
So at last we decided to go 2 WILLIAMS in Kelana Jaya...
I didn't really enjoy the food...
we ordered :
nagi goreng ketam
seafood spaghetti
nasi lemak
cordon blue
mashed potato
mee raja
THATS IT...
cz all came in very very big portion.. so we all take little 4rm each dish.
i think the best was nasi goreng ketam.. the rest was OKAY OKAY oni..
so so LAH..

i din take any picture of the food cz it did not strike my mind until we were almost done wif the dishes....
It cost RM 116 for all 6 dish + 4 drink, cz me, mum n small sis shared 1 drink.. as usual my dad will take his AIR PANAS PANAS (boiling water)

the highlight was after finishing the food, dad ate the ikan bilis (anchovies) fromt he nasi lemak, and one of it got stuck near the throat.
then dad asked 4 a plate of rice.. (sikit nasi) but the guy brought 1 whole plate of rice.
so asked him 2 reduce the rice.. dad used the old grandma style.. by making the rice into balls and put it into the mouth hoping that the rice will geser the anchovy and go into the corect hole..
Who knows, after 1 ball, 2 ball, 3 balls of rice, the anchovy still din move..
naughty ikan bilis...
then he drank water...
still no signs of the ikan bilis "giving way"..
dad gave up, and after that ony the ikan bilis went missing.. haha

So thats all abt the dinner...
i found the place of interview which ill be going tomolo at 2pm...
if the pay is gud, i might consider taking it bcz its oni 2day per week job, and 1 day oni 4 hour..
Went to the pet shop beside it, and they have got this cute little puppies...
went to jusco to get some household stuffs..
and now im siting down here writting this blog...

I LOVE U DAD... NO MATTER HOW MUCH INDIFFERENT OPINION WE HAVE... IM STILL PROUD OF YOU.. CZ YOU WERE THE ONE WHO TAUGHT ME THE GUD N THE BAD..
AND THANKS FOR HOLDING MY HAND WHENEVER I LEAVE YOURS...

YOU ARE MY DAD, AND I AM HAPPY.
GOD WAS KIND ENOUGH TO GIVE ME TO YOU CZ HE KNOW THAT U WILL B A FRIEND/GUARDIAN ANGEL/FATHER...

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Click Click =)