Click Click =)

Monday, June 15, 2009

IM Done

So.. Im practically done
.
.
.
ask me done with what??
.
.
.
I think currently im done with the cinema movies.. (is there a grammar prob here??)
My bf is starting work 2molo.. so i wun have any1 calling me asking me out, either for lunch or movies, o just lepak around...
So let me list out what ive watched that has been released out currently..
Angels & Demons

Drag Me To Hell

State Of Play

17 Again

Terminator Salvation


X-Men Origins -Wolverine


Night at the Museum-2

Hannah Montana The Movie
(i know kinda childish, but thanks to my bf 4 watching it wif me)

.
.
So there wun b any movies until next week since my bf is starting work..
And i think i should start wif my exercise every morning and evening.. thinking abt doing sum skipping while watching the tv.. haha
gud idea rite??
cz i wun think that im wasting my time...

P/S : time to xcersize forcefully cz i just ate NANDOS... GTG


No comments:

Click Click =)