Click Click =)

Thursday, June 25, 2009

I got my PS2!!!!!!!!!!!

Okie...
i know ps2 is a little out dated....
o should i say its SO OUTDATED...
cz they ady came out wif ps3, psp, xbox..and many many other kinda game
......
.
.
.

ask me why i keep talking abt ps1 @ps2....
because i jus wanna use the dancing mat....
so 2day i got quite a gud deal.. RM580 for :
the ps2 set with memory card and 2 joystick....
the stand for ps2...
dancing mat
10 games + 2 which i bought
the bag 2 keep the ps2 when i wanna go 4 holiday o 4 travel..
hehe...
.
.
So i havent open the box yet...
i think will do the opening ceremony later...
and will take sum photo 2 put in my blog...
LATER..
not now...
cz i go to make a call
and hang on the phone 4 a while...
dun ask me who...
cz i wun tell u...
anyway, u should know rite???
cz im gonna HANG on the phone...
haha....
ill be back....
buh BYE...........

No comments:

Click Click =)