Click Click =)

Monday, June 22, 2009

The POLICE summon

Oh yea... i 4got to tell u guys what happened on saturday morning... before the movie and b4 i went 4 class...
My class only starts at 10 am...
althought My Allen Yeap said "dun remember saturday at 9.30 am"..
But my bf insist to fetch me at 8.30 am because of 2 reasons..
he wants to pay off his police summon
he need to collect his offer lettter to work in an accouting firm
.
.
so here goes the story...
he fetched me at 8.30am...
went to the police station around 8.45am... parked the car..
went there, the paying of summon department was not open yet..
its ony open at 9am...
so i told my bf, if u wait u will b late to take ur offer letter at 9.30am... the boss said SHARP...
haha.. so told my bf go take the letter cz knowing mr allen, he will come late.. haha
Had to pay RM2.50 for parking
but we will never get angrywif him (mr allen).. cz its gud.. dunit get up tOO early...
went to take the letter then he said, lets go n eat MCD.. hehe
so long din eat lar... cz im on a diet...
after that, i told my bf, ill sit in the car n wait, dunit park lor...
my bf went and came back.. SO FAST LER... and i saw him still holding the summon...
i asked him 'how come u still having this piece of paper?'
he replied me ' the police are so ineficient... ask me 2 come back in 7 days after geting the summon (17/6), but now they say its not in the system yet'...
how clever can they b??
hehe... say 7 days, but still cant pay...
have to go back in another 1 week....

Im going for an interview later... will tell how it goes later...
bb

No comments:

Click Click =)