Click Click =)

Thursday, June 4, 2009

After so long....

After so long i'm writing again in my blog...
always wanted 2 write, but the pics are all in my phone and it irritates me when i got to take out the memory card, and then everything in my phone will be reset-ted...
So today ill b blogging abt this PIZZA that i bought from carefour and it sucked...
There was 2 piece in the box, so the 1st 1 v put into the microwave to hit it up...
it ended up BURNT... (din take picture of that...) it was black... the cheese on it melted and became BLACK...
2nd piece v put into the oven and it turn up OKIE... like very nice... but eeewwwww, no nice.. it was a small 1, so v cut it into 4 piece... So me, sis, mum n dad got to taste it and v agreed that it was no nice at all...
I oni took the picture of the box.. hehe...
So please have a look at the box and never buy it....
The 1 my cousin sis did when we went over 4 BBQ party was nicer and was great... 1 word.. DELICIOUS...




P/S : so sorry, no pictures of the burnt n cooked pizza....

No comments:

Click Click =)